Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

2014

 What a year it has been! First of all I'd like to Thank each and everyone of you that made this past year a fantastic and exciting journey. I am so very grateful for so many things. This past year was full of fun, joy, laughter, surprise but also sadness and fear. I cherish all these moments because they made/make me to the person I am today. I'm very grateful for friendship and for everyone that crossed my path. I've learnt a lot about myself. No matter how big or small your idea is - go out and do whatever makes you happy. I know it is not always easy to go out on your own but it is so worth it. Not every day in 2014 was easy but I conquered every obstacle that was put in my way. Believe in yourself, take on new challenges and grow with every experience. You have to take the good with the bad.

I also learnt to be my own friend and I am ready to let go of everything and everyone that doesn't make me happy.





Here are a few highlights of 2014

  • I started blogging! It helped me and still helps me to connect with everyone around me. Blogging helps me to share my opinions, experience, questions and answers.
  • Becoming a Half Marathoner June 1st in Calgary - HUGE highlight - I still remember each step that I took that day. What an amazing experience it has been. It was an incredible feeling to be amoung so many other runner.

      • Running my second half marathon in Canmore with my friends was another highlight. It was special in it's own way. I must say though - The first 5K - 10K - 21.1K will always be extra special.




      • I also enjoyed going on Adventures every Wednesday with my friends over the summer. I went on Adventures in Calgary - Canmore - Banff - Edmonton! We went biking, hiking, white water rafting, horseback riding and so much more. I blogged about all my Adventures. Here is the link if you like to have a look. http://anventureblogger.blogspot.ca/
      Adventure Wednesday

      2015 is going to be a great year! One of the bigger highlights coming up - Vacation in Orlando end of January. Also looking forward to start training for my first MARATHON which will be End of May! Woohoo!!

      I hope everyone enjoyed their last day of 2014 & has an absolutely amazing start into 2015. 

      A Toast! To Family. To the ones you're born with and to the ones you choose. To the people you love and to the people who have loved you. May you always feel their arms in warm embrace. May you always know that you are loved no matter what life gives you!


      BE KIND AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER

      2015

      No comments:

      Post a Comment